Fruit Profits is a fresh fruit and vegetable consulting firm. We work with clients worldwide to:
- improve their fresh produce quality
- analyze and improve their cold chain efficiency
- reduce costs and fruit spoilage
- develop and market innovative fresh products
- develop postharvest technologies for fresh produce preservation and improved quality
Our areas of expertise include:
- cost reduction and fruit spoilage reduction through value chain analysis: harvest, packaging, transport and storage
- marketing plans and market introduction of innovative fresh products
- improving fruit quality through changes in harvest and ripening processes
- ripening processes and ripening room design
- packaging design for longer shelf life
- marketing techniques to increase fruit sales at retail point-of-sale
- prospecting and due diligence of agricultural companies/assets for agriculture investment funds
- agricultural and food technology asset valuation for acquisition targets
Fruit Profits also conducts due diligence and valuation analysis of agribusiness assets or technology acquisitions for investments funds or individual investors.
Dr. Manuel Madrid, director of Fruit Profits, has extensive experience in tropical crops (banana, pineapple, mango, papaya), vegetable crops (tomato, melon, watermelon, pepper, salads) berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries), stone fruits (apricots, nectarines, peaches), grapes and citrus.
He has conducted development projects in North and South Europe, Russia, North Africa (Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt), South America (Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador), Central America (Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama) USA and México.
Dr. Madrid has 25 years´ experience in:
•Evaluation and improvement of the fresh produce value chain in more than 50 countries
•Innovative marketing of fresh produce
•Developing technology for fruit quality improvement: harvest, packaging, cold storage, ripening
•New product development and market introduction of fruits and vegetables,
Contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org